Financial help is availbale for renters affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This program is only for Suburban Cook County renters who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and need rental assistance. To qualify for this program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Renter in Suburban Cook County
- Have had a COVID-19 financial hardship due to a loss of income
- Have income pre and post COVID-19 at or below 80% AMI. Click here to check the income limits.
- Have unpaid rent that occurred on or after March 27, 2020
- Cannot be a participant in any other subsidized housing program, such as the Housing Choice Voucher Program or project-based rental assistance
Find out if you qualify at https://myportal-thehacc.securecafe.com/onlineleasing/cook-county-live/guestlogin.aspx