Illinois Manufactured Housing Association Preamble
As an assurance to the consumer of fair treatment, trustworthy advertising, fair sales practices, dependable service and lasting good faith as a member of the Illinois Manufactured Housing Association, we pledge that we will:
- Conduct ourselves at all times in a professional manner and appearance, which brings respect, credit, and prestige to the Association, and to the industry.
- Contribute constructively to the public image of manufactured home living in Illinois and the country.
- Represent accurately all products and services offered for sale.
- Fulfill all warranties, guarantees and similar obligations professionally, promptly and faithfully.
- Present a unified approach on matters affecting the interest of the industry before legislative and regulatory agencies when speaking on behalf of the Association.
- Cooperate with the Association in the investigation and resolution of any customer complaint.
- Disclose fully, in writing all fees, charges, assessments, rules and regulations prior to sale of a home and/or prior to leasing a home site in a manufactured home community.
- Endeavor at all times to promote products and services that shall contribute to the health, welfare and best interests of the public.
- Encourage research to develop high standards of construction of our industry products so that every home purchaser may receive the greatest value possible for his dollar.
- Extend all possible courtesies in providing good manufactured home community facilities.
- Develop and promote the Illinois Manufactured Housing Association in its rightful position as a prestigious voice in Illinois' expanding economy.
- Take responsibility for the actions of the employees or agents of our individual businesses.