IMHA 2020 - A Recorded Virtual Event
The IMHA Conference moved online this year and provide unparalleled industry opportunities, legislative and regulatory updates, knowledge sessions geared to help you and your employees work smarter and solid, practical tips to help grow your business. You have the opportunity to replay the conference digitally from wherever you are.
IMHA 2020 offers numerous learning opportunities covering the entire spectrum of community management, home sales and marketing along with advice from industry experts on finance, manufacturing, current legislative activity and more!
Covered topics include:
• Options for Dealing with Abandoned Homes
• Crisis vs Opportunity … How To Grow Your Business In Difficult Times
• Finance Panel w/ Q & A
• The 7 Deadly Sins of Marketing Manufactured Homes
• Community Management in the COVID-19 Age
• Five Things You Should Be Getting from Your On-Line Experience
• Evictions: Owner-occupied homes vs. Rental homes
• Manufacturer Tips: Home Delivery & Check In
• State Legislative Update
• And more!
The virtual exhibit hall allows you to visit with our sponsors and exhibitors much like you would if you were at the Conference in person.
No need to spend all day tied to the desk either. Come and go at your convenience. You'll never miss a session since they have all be recorded and are available to you on-demand until March 16, 2021.
|Post Conference Registration||$ 135.00|